Second week of January already and I’ve officially entered my 18th week of pregnancy! That means little babe is the size of a bell pepper (5 1/2 inches long) and weighs 7 ounces. I love getting updates on my phone everyday about how baby develops and grows, it’s the coolest experience! I should hopefully know the sex of the baby by next week and I can’t wait to find out and of course share with you!! Any guesses?
I’ve had a lot of questions about my beauty routine and if there have been any major changes since becoming pregnant so I thought I would share the products I use to keep my skin looking hydrated and refreshed especially with the dry weather we’ve been having. The best tip I can give is cleansing your skin every night and don’t go to sleep with your makeup on!! Please! That’s the easiest way to clog your pores, yuck!
Here are the products I use in order:
- Neutrogena Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover. Helps remove eye makeup, even waterproof mascara
- Clinique Facial Soap. (Mild) I’ve been using this since High School. I always try new products just to see what else is out there and how it will work with my skin and yet I keep going back to this because it works.
- The Cleansing Sponge. “The Cleansing Sponge is made with 100-percent pure konjac plant fiber, prized for its ability to detoxify pores and smooth skin while buffing away dirt and makeup. Soft yet exfoliating, The Cleansing Sponge is ideal for everyday use on even the most sensitive skin.” Plus it’s pink and the shape of a heart. What’s not to love!
- Clarins Toning Lotion. (Normal to Dry Skin) After cleansing away all the dirt and makeup I always use a toner to get extra dirt/makeup that was trying to cling for life…nope bye!
- Beauty Cotton Rounds for Toner and Eyes. These are the BEST. There is a soft smooth side I use for my skin and it doesn’t tear, shred, or leave any fuzz behind.
- Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil. This oil is a purifying treatment that hydrates, tones, and balances your skin I use this first and then add Clarins Multi Night Creme on top. This is a radiance-making moisturizer with revitalizing teasel extract that compensates for the harmful effects of lack of sleep. Plus the combo of the oil and moisturizer really leave you hydrated as you sleep and your skin feels amazing in the morning. I use the Clarins Multi Active Day Creme (with SPF 20) in the morning before applying my makeup. There is also a limited edition kit with the cremes, toner, and a cleanser if you wanted to try the set out.
So that’s it. haha seems like a lot but I promise there’s nothing better than having a nightly routine that helps keep your skin looking and feeling radiant and beautiful! Your skin will thank you!
What products do you love and swear by? Anything I missed or should try out?